and this truly deserves a post...
I COMPLETED ONE PHYSICS ELECTIVE TUTORIAL ALL BY MYSELF!
who needs those scholars...
no it's no big deal to most, but i'm really truly happy. and starting to believe that perhaps...it's all in my mind. hmm...i think last saturday had more effect than i think it had. really...happy...oh yeah, true satisfaction. but of course, i still need to study...cos i'm not going to take my exam with my textbook and notes...
ok, off to do other stuff...more tutorials...chiong ah...
I COMPLETED ONE PHYSICS ELECTIVE TUTORIAL ALL BY MYSELF!
no it's no big deal to most, but i'm really truly happy. and starting to believe that perhaps...it's all in my mind. hmm...i think last saturday had more effect than i think it had. really...happy...oh yeah, true satisfaction. but of course, i still need to study...cos i'm not going to take my exam with my textbook and notes...
ok, off to do other stuff...more tutorials...chiong ah...
Beneath the noise, below the din,
I hear your voice, it's whispering,
in science and in medicine,
I was a stranger, you took me in...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home