Saturday, March 04, 2006

yes i was so happy yesterday.

i made some modifications to my EG after visiting sweelee at brash brsah. i upgraded the strap buckles to the button one. so now it's more secure and i can jump around and play without fears that my EG will drop on my foot. yes, i do jump around when i play sometimes.

and i got new strings and a waxing liquid so that i can get rid of the scratch (YES LAH BLOODY HELL I SCRATCHED MY EG LOR!!!). and happy to say that...my guitar is new and sparkling again. how happy can i be?

now i just need to study for accounting test and finish up presentation.. $%*$% screw the b*tch. ok it's not as bad as it looks...i don't really hate her lah. just got to go mug now. so long suckers...

Beneath the noise, below the din,
I hear your voice, it's whispering,
in science and in medicine,
I was a stranger, you took me in...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home