hypothesis . principle . theory . law .
Thursday, September 28, 2006
BE
LIE
VE
'nuff said
Beneath the noise, below the din,
I hear your voice, it's whispering,
in science and in medicine,
I was a stranger, you took me in...
posted by Jac. at
2:06:00 AM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Today
About
JacLee/SilverSurfer/Jack-Jack/Jie2Ge1/NTU_MAE/
Ex-NYJC/Ex-SNGS/Ex-PCPS/
SNAVAlumni/Ex-NYSS/
Ex-NYAV/ Observer/
Philosopher/Physicist/Guitarist/
Helper/ Student/Teacher/
Audio-Engineer
Board
Wishlist
U2 Zooropa DVD
U2 Popmart Tour DVD
U2 By U2 Book
U2 Show Book
catch U2 live in concert
U2 HtDaAB Tab Book
class 2 licence
Boss DD-3
POD XT Live/GT-8
Vox/Budda Wah Pedal
U2 Band T-shirt
cruise holiday
join/form a band
new pair of shoes
guitar slide (Chrome)
half-guitar slide (Chrome)
Gibson LP/LP copy
Gibson SG/SG copy
fender stratocaster
new wallet
new jacket/windbreaker
new watch
new sunglasses for driving
Previous Posts
The Fray - How to Save a LifeStep one you say we n...
the top place on my "Words I Hate" list goes to DE...
Stranger than your sympathyAnd this is my apologyI...
sleeping is a great way to overcome sadness or sia...
just some random thought, the microwave oven lets ...
we did Bon Jovi's It's My Life and Rasmus' First D...
I'm finding my way back to sanity, againThough I d...
today we had some technical difficulties during on...
a couple of us were discussing that day why engine...
Quoted from an e-mail i receieved from my maths pr...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home