nope, i don't watch american idol (i don't watch singapore idol either if not for the fact that my bro's friends are on it -- ask me and i'll tell you who). but i heard this song on the radio today and it seems like we have a teachers' day theme song this year? hmm...
Do I make you Proud
Taylor Hicks Americal Idol 2006
I've never been
The one to raise my hand
That was not me
and now that's who I am
Because of you
I am standing tall
My heart is fullof endless gratitude
You were the one
The one to guide me through
Now I can see
And I believe
It's only just beginning
This is what we dream about
But the only question with me now
Is do I make you proud
Stronger than I've ever been now
Never been afraid of standing out
Do I make you proud
Everybody needs to rise up
Everybody needs to be loved
To be loved
----------------------------
Do I make you Proud
Taylor Hicks Americal Idol 2006
I've never been
The one to raise my hand
That was not me
and now that's who I am
Because of you
I am standing tall
My heart is fullof endless gratitude
You were the one
The one to guide me through
Now I can see
And I believe
It's only just beginning
This is what we dream about
But the only question with me now
Is do I make you proud
Stronger than I've ever been now
Never been afraid of standing out
Do I make you proud
Everybody needs to rise up
Everybody needs to be loved
To be loved
Beneath the noise, below the din,
I hear your voice, it's whispering,
in science and in medicine,
I was a stranger, you took me in...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home