Tuesday, October 11, 2005

SeVeN

ok i know this is so incomplete, will do it when i'm less hungry. off to dinner now. grrs goes my stomach. =X

Seven Things That Scare Me
1. Myself, sometimes...
2. How desperately i can want stuff sometimes
3. Not being able to live up to my own expectations
4. Not getting anything done right in my lifetime
5. Extremely loud noises.
6. People with mental problems.
7. Killing someone with something I did, or something I didn't do.

Seven Things That I Like Most
1. My EG
2. My course (at least certain modules of it)
3. Currently, macs strawberry sundae
4. Getting SMS =)
5. Wednesdays...(IKEA MEATBALLS!!! *drools*)
6. Jamming on mondays
7.

Seven Important Things In My Room
1. My bed and my blanket
2. My computer
3. My fan.
4. My textbooks.
5. My box...which contains all the old sch mags, photos, letters and i-don't-know what else...
6. My toolbox and box of cables
7. My mini hi-fi.

Seven Random Facts About Me
1. I can use fork and spoon in either the right or left-handed way...but not chopsticks and spoon.
2. I prefer cold to hot weather
3. I like petrol smell.
4. Initially had problems reading and writing from left to right.
5. I have great difficulty with straight lines...whether drawing or moving in. even with a ruler, i can't ensure the line i draw is straight and perfectly horizontal.
6. I need to be plugged into music or at least there needs to be some noise at the background at every instant or else i'll feel very stressed
7. I play guitar the right-handed way...left-handed way also can, but only tried once...

Seven Things I Plan To Do Before I Die
1. Win a nobel prize (dream dream dream...)
2. Study at MIT (hope hope hope...)
3. Play my EG with a certain standard
4. Make a difference
5. Make a name for myself.
6. (Aiyah, too hungry to think already)

Seven Things I Can Do
1. Know the lyrics to every song playing on radio
2. Know the title to every song playing on radio just listening to a very short part of the song.
3. Get my life in order...ultimately just a matter of whether i want to...
4. Listen to the same song over and over again.
5. Be really lame and scare everyone around me.
6.
7.

Seven Things I Can't Do
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.

Seven Things I Say The Most
1. WAH YEAH.
2. Ok
3. Huh...
4. wah lao
5. i'm so tired/i want to sleep/wanna die already
6. sianz
7. aiyah let's go

Beneath the noise, below the din,
I hear your voice, it's whispering,
in science and in medicine,
I was a stranger, you took me in...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home