Rain outside my window pouring down
What now, you're gone, my fault, I'm sorry
Feeling like a fool cause I let you down...
Now it's too late to turn it around...
You made it clear when you said "________"
a craig david song rip-off...
wonder why this lyrics hit me the first time i heard it. though not the original lyrics...the one that went thru my brain (or what's there).
oh wells fill in the blanks with your own imagination. BUT...
all characters are fictional and any resemblence to any person living or dead is purely coincidental.
told you i keep thinking weird/funny thoughts liao. must be all the studying (or lack of for that matter). i even wonder if anyone will understand this post.
oh did i mention i can play the new BSB song? "crawing back"
the guitar's pretty cool, just strum strum strum...
hmm think i should quit listening to the sappy stuff. it's affecting my sanity. oww.
What now, you're gone, my fault, I'm sorry
Feeling like a fool cause I let you down...
Now it's too late to turn it around...
You made it clear when you said "________"
a craig david song rip-off...
wonder why this lyrics hit me the first time i heard it. though not the original lyrics...the one that went thru my brain (or what's there).
oh wells fill in the blanks with your own imagination. BUT...
all characters are fictional and any resemblence to any person living or dead is purely coincidental.
told you i keep thinking weird/funny thoughts liao. must be all the studying (or lack of for that matter). i even wonder if anyone will understand this post.
oh did i mention i can play the new BSB song? "crawing back"
the guitar's pretty cool, just strum strum strum...
hmm think i should quit listening to the sappy stuff. it's affecting my sanity. oww.
Beneath the noise, below the din,
I hear your voice, it's whispering,
in science and in medicine,
I was a stranger, you took me in...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home