Saturday, February 03, 2007

SL is having a promotion on their fenders...and I HAVE NO FREAKING MONEY. i have no idea what the stupid hold up is about, but i still think i'm owed an explanation. bloody hell. i will make the whole nation boycott the book if i have to...believe me. at the rate this thing is going i wonder if i will even get paid.

went jamming again last night, it was better than the last time, but not sounding too good. sigh...very tempted to form another band more serious in direction preferably with people who already know each other so that certain things would be easier. oh yeah, and it's confirmed...i'm playing too softly covered by alex's drumming and david's bass....ah, next time i'll definitely crank it up to the max so that the whole building collapses.

ah yes and now back to work. sigh...well actually haven't been doing much this sem.

Beneath the noise, below the din,
I hear your voice, it's whispering,
in science and in medicine,
I was a stranger, you took me in...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home